Please contact us for reservation via call or message
1. Timing Policy
Given the limited seating of the restaurant, Twenty minutes late with no contact will void your reservation. Please understand, this is solely due to the size and the seating capacity of the restaurant. If you are late, we urge you to contact us so we can make our best effort to accommodate you.
2. Cancellation Policy
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honored by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
2. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 4 hours prior to your booking.
3. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by ubeco restaurant in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
4. Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a 200peso per person fee.
5. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.